Being yellow corn suppliers, MWC FEEDS always keep his consumer needs first. We assess the requirement of our customers and provide them with solutions related to that. To become one of the biggest wholesale yellow corn suppliers we have come a long way.
Moisture 14.5% Max
Damaged kernel 5.0% Max
Heat damaged kernels 0.2%Max
BCFM ( Broken Kernel & Foreign Material) 3% Max
Total Aflatoxin (B1+B2+G1+G2) under 15ppb (Including Aflatoxin B1 under 10ppb)
Deoxynivalenol 2mg/kg Max
Zearalenone 200 μg/kg
Ochratoxin A 5μg/kg
Total Fumonisin (B1+B2) under 4mg/kg
Test Weight 69.5kg/hl(min) : US(54.7 lb./bu)
Animal Corn (Maize) Feed
Protein: 9.0% min
Moisture: 14.0% max
Admixture: 2,50 % max
Damaged Kernels: 2.00%
Broken Kernels: 4.00%
Poisonous Seeds: 2 PCS per 100 kg
Free From: Moulding, Chemicals, Insects
Free from musty, moldy, and foreign smells.
- Soil Type: Well-drained, fertile soil
- Sunlight: Full sun
- Temperature: Thrives in warm temperatures (60-95°F / 15-35°C)
- Watering: Regular watering, especially during the growing season
Nutritional Content (per 100g):
- Calories: ~86 kcal
- Carbohydrates: ~19g
- Dietary Fiber: ~2g
- Protein: ~3g
- Total Fat: ~1g
- Vitamins: Rich in Vitamin A, B-complex vitamins (B1, B5, B6), and Vitamin E
- Minerals: Contains essential minerals like phosphorus, magnesium, and potassium
- Fresh Consumption: Enjoy boiled, steamed, grilled, or roasted corn on the cob.
- Processed Products: Widely used in cornmeal, cornflour, tortilla chips, and more.
- Soups and Stews: Adds flavor and texture to chowders and soups.
- Snacks: Popcorn is a popular snack made from a specific type of corn.
- Rich in dietary fiber, aiding digestion and promoting a feeling of fullness.
- Contains antioxidants like beta-carotene, which supports skin and eye health.
- Provides essential nutrients for overall well-being, including energy and metabolism support.
- Harvest when kernels are fully formed, plump, and mature.
- Check for dry and brown husks, and a milky juice exuding from punctured kernels.
- Store fresh corn in the refrigerator, preferably in husks, for up to 3-5 days.
- For longer storage, blanch and freeze corn kernels.